- Over 20 weapons with numerous attachments, no crosshair, and a focus on realistic weapon behavior including a free-aim system and intense suppression effects.
- 27 multiplayer and cooperative maps that take place in 12 distinctive environments ranging from Iraq to Afghanistan to Somalia.
- 9 multiplayer game modes supporting up to 32 players, with a focus on territorial control, destroying weapon caches and escorting high value targets.
- Cooperative game modes where you and your friends team up to complete mission-based objectives.
- Offline practice mode, playing with bots on all game modes.
- Squad system built upon role-based player classes, which are customizable and asymmetrical based on what team you are on.
- Squad-based communication system which includes 3D VOIP, allowing friendly and enemy players within proximity to hear you.
- Overhead map detailing objective and teammate locations.
- Accumulate supply to customize and upgrade your gear, affecting your weight, stamina, and movement speed.
- Simplified HUD and UI for a clean, immersive user experience focused on the action and environments.
- Highly immersive particle FX and audio to intensify the game experience.
- Create custom maps and content using the Insurgency SDK and scripting system.
- Playable on both PC and Mac OSX and supports multiplayer cross-compatibility.
- Dedicated Server Support for PC and Linux.
|OS:||Win Xp 32|
|CPU:||Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+|
|GPU:||GeForce GT 330 / Radeon HD 6530D|
|OS:||Win 7 64|
|CPU:||Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / Phenom 8750 Triple-Core|
|GPU:||GeForce GTS 250 / Radeon HD 6670|
Insurgency CD Key
The follow-up game to the award-winning Source mod is featured on Steam's Early Access since April 2013, and now in Beta phase of development. It continues to be updated during the Beta phase, leading to a full release in 2014. Some features and content may be incomplete or not yet implemented.
INSURGENCY'S game modes create a distinctive experience from other first-person-shooters. Capturing objectives prolongs the entire team's opportunity to achieve victory. Matches often become an epic tug of war as both teams struggle to gain control of objective areas. Multiplayer modes support up to 32 players, while Co-op modes support 6 players.
Realistic weapons handling and equipment load-outs combined with simple heads-up-display and user interface keep players immersed in the fight.
This game is highly competitive and unforgivingly lethal. It strikes a balance between one-life gameplay and prolonged action. This means no cross-hairs, realistic weapon damage, and careful maneuvering.
INSURGENCY is leading an indie revival of the tactical shooter genre. Take to the streets for intense close quarters combat, where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds.